|Fayette County Photo Album||
John and Artie [WILSON] PERRY
Submitted by: Helen Estes
This is the home of John Franklin and Artie Bell [WILSON]
PERRY. It was
located in Shobonier, Fayette, Illinois. They lived in it around 1912.
If you would like to submit your photos to Fayette County, IL GenWeb:
1) Scan photo with a scanner and edit.
2) Use lowercase letters and no spaces when naming photos.
3) Save all photos in .jpg format.
4) Send as an attachment when e-mailing photos me.
5) Send a brief description and information, your name, e-mail address, and your webpage address pertaining to
Penny V. Lewis
This page was last updated at
8:42 AM CST Wednesday, February 28, 2001
| Album index | Places
All Rights Reserved © 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 Fayette Co., IL GenWeb. This page is part of the US GenWeb Project & IL GenWeb Project. In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data and images maybe used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or for other presentation without express permission by the contributor(s).